NIOMI Wave Wand 32mm
NIOMI Wave Wand 32mm
The NIOMI Wave Wand is a revolutionary hairstyling tool that effortlessly
creates natural-looking waves in just seconds. This season's hottest
trending accessory, it features three extra-large barrels that are perfect
for achieving mermaid, beachy, or boho-inspired waves.
Whether you have short or long locks, thick or thin hair, the NIOMI Wave
Wand's heated ceramic technology produces negatively charged ions that
deliver soft, shiny, and frizz-free waves.
Compared to traditional single barrel styling irons that take forever to
curl hair, the Wave Wand's three-barrel design allows for quick and easy
styling and is the perfect hairstyling tool for achieving effortless,
beautiful waves that look like you just stepped off the beach.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE IT:
- 3 x extra large barrels (32mm each in diameter)
- Adjustable temperature between 80°C & 210°C
- 360-degree swivel and tangle-free cord
- Non-slip handle, and insulated barrel tips to provide extra safety
- Attached safety stand
- Instant adjustable heat-up, Monitored through LED Screen
- Minimal heat damage using ceramic technology to distribute heat evenly
- Voltage: 110V-240V
- Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Nominal Power: 70-130W
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Most orders are delivered by Australia Post using your choice of the following shipping options. All of our shipments are insured against loss or damage during transit.
- Parcel Post – $12.00 for orders under $100.00, free for orders totaling $100.00 or over. Estimated delivery time 5-10 working days from the date of shipment. Parcel tracking is included.
- Express Post – $35.00 for all value orders. Estimated delivery time 2-3 days from the date of shipment. Parcel tracking is included.
Goods are delivered by Australia Post using your choice of the following shipping options:
- Standard Post – $40.00 for all value orders, weighing below 5kg. Estimated delivery time 7-22 days from the date of shipment. Delivery time varies depending on location. Parcel tracking is included.
- Express Post with Signature – $100.00 for all value orders, weighing below 5kg. Estimated delivery time 2-6 days from the date of shipment. Delivery time varies depending on location. Parcel tracking is included.
For more information on shipping times and options, please visit www.auspost.com.au. Please note that some items are unable to be shipped internationally.
We reserve the right to use an alternate reputable courier company at our discretion. The equivalent service option would be selected where possible. Some products are unable to be shipped by some of the shipping options listed – Magnets and dangerous goods and some of the larger products.
Orders are processed promptly upon receipt of full payment and are dispatched within 1-3 working days if goods are in stock.
We make every effort to keep adequate stock levels for all orders but accept no responsibility for delays caused by stock shortages. In the event of a stock shortage, we will notify you within 1-3 working days and advise the anticipated arrival of the goods. We will also offer a refund or substitute product if available.
We are unable to control shipping times or delays once the order has been shipped. We accept no accountability for delays caused by Australia Post or the substituted courier company, although we do make every effort to get the goods dispatched as quickly as possible. We are also not accountable for any loss or damage incurred relating to late deliveries.
If goods are delivered with an Authority To Leave, all risk and accountability for the delivery pass to the customer following delivery.
It is the customer’s responsibility to provide the correct address for delivery. We accept no responsibility for missing goods if an incorrect address has been provided.
International Orders are charged in Australian dollars but will exclude Australian GST (Goods and Services Tax). Because customs policies vary from country to country, international orders may incur additional fees, charges, taxes, or local government importation charges. All local charges are the responsibility of the customer and must be made upon delivery of the order.